- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. Your pet is a part of your family, and like humans, they often need medical care. Care Credit is a program that provides pet parents with an alternative method of payment with little to no interest. It is accepted at most medical facilities for routine, elective or emergency services. Explore Care Credit and it's benefits through the link below.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .