- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Small Animal Chiropractic
Dr. Alexander and Dr. Davis are proud to offer chiropractic services to our small animal patients. Chiropractic adjustments involve restoring normal motion to joints thereby allowing the nervous system to function at its best and relieve pain. Many patients receiving chiropractic care are able to reduce their use of other pain medications. While all pets can benefit from chiropractic those suffering from lameness, back pain, or lick granulomas respond incredibly well.
Why animal chiropractic?
- Neck, back, leg, and tail pain,
- Muscle spasms and nerve problems,
- Injuries from slips, falls, and accidents,
- Jaw or TMJ problems, difficulty chewing,
- Event or sports injuries,
- Post-surgical care,
- Bowel, bladder, and internal medicine disorders,
- Maintenance of joint and spinal health,
- Healing/helping with chronic internal medicine disorders."